Thursday, April 22, 2010

Photography and Photoshop

Recently at work, they've been having me take some semi-professional photos of my co-workers for magazines that feature the company. Group shots, headshots, etc. So yeah, I'm kind of published. Just kind of, but still, it's a step.

As such, I've been playing around with Photoshop. (No, I'm not just wasting time. Since this is something they want me to do for work, I'm familiarizing myself with the program so that I can do a better job. It works best when you've got something to work on.) I've got CS4 at work, and it really is an amazing program. I try not to overdo it, of course, and in some ways it may not look like I've done anything, though if you compare these images to the original shots, you'll definitely see a difference.

I figured I'd share them here. Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment