Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Smiling for the camera!


Friends, I just made the second most expensive purchase of my life, tuition notwithstanding. (The MOST expensive was my car.) The purchase has been made, the transaction has been run, and I now await the arrival of my Nikon D90 camera. People, this has been a dream of mine for YEARS. For years, I've been working with a nice film SLR, but film is expensive, and most images are shared digitally nowadays, anyway, and film pictures just don't translate to digital as nice as I would like. Now I can take my pictures and share them with my family (and you!) right away, with better quality. I'm finally back on the path to my secret dream of becoming a photographer.

Trust me, people, there will be pictures later.

2 comments:

  1. Is this our old home teacher, Bill? I think it is. Linked over from some Norris'. If so hello. Either way you chose a super camera. Steve loves his D90. He's a photo nerd too:) http://photorojo.blogspot.com/ is his photo blog and you can click my name for our big family blog.

    ReplyDelete